Request a DMCA Takedown
Colorcast respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, Colorcast will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Colorcast’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Colorcast will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Colorcast or by a third party who has uploaded and or streamed Content onto or through Colorcast, please provide the following information to Colorcast’s designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Colorcast, including the alleged violator’s handle(s), the title of the Cast(s) in question, and the audio timestamp when the alleged infringing Content was posted/streamed/communicated;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where Colorcast can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not Colorcast, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Colorcast may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Colorcast removes the allegedly infringing materials, Colorcast will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Colorcast removed or disabled access to the materials. Colorcast may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Colorcast reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user’s access to Colorcast in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of Colorcast is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact Colorcast’s Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist Colorcast in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing, or that it was removed or blocked through mistake or misidentification, is liable for any resulting damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) incurred by the alleged infringer, the copyright owner or its licensee, or the service provider.
Colorcast registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Colorcast’s designated Copyright Agent is:
Evan A. Kirkham
736 Melba Street
Dallas, TX 75208